ALSYNITE® ULTRA-COOL is a premium quality Fibre Reinforced Polyester (FRP) sheet with all the qualities of ALSYNITE ULTRA but with the added advantages of controlled solar heat transmission. It is identified by its ultra white finish.
ALSYNITE ULTRA-COOL provides an economical means of transmitting diffused natural light to the building interior, whilst at the same time reflecting unnecessary solar heat, resulting in substantial cost savings in lighting and cooling expenses.
• Excellent long term weathering characteristics
• Superior 25 Year warranty *conditions apply
• Non delaminating surface technology
• Resistant to degradation and embrittlement
• Outstanding surface erosion resistance
• Resistant to commonplace chemicals
• Superior long term diffused light properties
• Superior long term reduction of solar heat
• Provides substantial savings in energy costs
• Industrial and commercial skylights
• Building skylight sidings
• Nursery & retail areas
• Sports venues and shopping centre skylights
• Light diffusers
• Any building or structure requiring diffused light with minimum heat transmission
Only available in Ultra White Finish.
Solar Optical Properties
*Results of tests are based on a 2400 gsm sheet.